Dental crowns (caps) can improve imperfect teeth by restoring them to an optimal shape, size, and color. Designed to completely encase a tooth, a dental crown is customized for your smile and can be used to:
- Repair a tooth with significant decay
- Complete a dental implant
- Protect a root canal-treated tooth
- Restore a fractured, cracked, or damaged tooth
- Enhance the aesthetics of your smile
Your custom crown is made to match the size, shape, and color of your existing teeth for a more natural-looking smile. For those who are interested, we also provide conservative gold crowns. Requiring just two comfortable and convenient visits to our office, dental crowns will provide you with the functional and radiant smile that you deserve. To learn more about dental crowns and the benefits of cosmetic and general dentistry, please visit or call Dillon Dental in West Los Angeles soon.