Complete and partial dentures are removable dental appliances that can replace your missing teeth. We recommend complete dentures for those who do not have any natural teeth, while partials are reserved for individuals who still have a few natural teeth remaining. Dr. Dillon may recommend a denture to:
- Give you with a complete, functional, and radiant new smile
- Restore your facial volume
- Replace complete loss of teeth (complete dentures)
- Replace partial tooth loss (partials)
- Improve the function of your mouth
Dentures can be attached to dental implants for additional security and stability. When your dentures are in place, you will be amazed at how natural they look and feel. If you are missing teeth, contact Dillon Dental in West Los Angeles today to learn more about your tooth replacement options. Together we can provide you with healthy, functional, and radiant smiles for life.