Achieving a more beautiful smile is easier than ever thanks to cosmetic veneers. A veneer is simply a thin, tooth-colored covering (usually made of porcelain) that Dr. Dillon bonds to the front of the tooth. Customized to fit your smile and teeth perfectly, veneers can be used to:
- Correct teeth that are, uneven, crooked, or misshapen
- Close gaps between the teeth
- Repair teeth that are cracked or chipped
- Enhance the brightness of your smile
- Reduce the appearance of stains
Since veneers require little tooth preparation, they are often an effective alternative to traditional crowns and can be completed in just 2 visits. To learn more about porcelain veneers, cosmetic dentistry, or your treatment options, we invite you to contact our office soon.